- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father (Gen. 1:1), Son (John 10:30), and Holy Spirit (John 15:26).
- The Bible is the uniquely inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- The creation of man was by the direct act of God (Gen 1:26-27).
- Satan is a real and powerful, although defeated enemy (Job 1:6-12).
- Man is sinful by nature and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for his salvation (Romans 3:23).
- There will be a resurrection of saved people to eternal life and a resurrection of unsaved people to eternal conscious punishment (Revelation 20:11-21).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:16), His virgin birth (Luke 1:34-35), His sinless life (Heb 4:15), His miracles (John 5:1-9), His vicarious death and our atonement through His shed blood (Heb 9:22, I Peter 2:24), His bodily resurrection (Luke 24:36-43), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11), and His imminent return in power and glory ( Acts 1:11, I Thess 4:16-17, Heb 9:28).
- People are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 16:31).
- No one is able to snatch from God’s hand the sheep who know the voice of Jesus and follow Him.
- We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who indwells the Christian, enabling him to live a Godly life (John 16:7-8, I Cor 3:16).
- We believe in the obligation of the believer to witness by deed and word to these truths and to proclaim the Gospel to all the world (Acts 1:8).